1. Introduction to the new data protection regulations.
- Why was it necessary to introduce changes in the legal system regarding the protection of personal data?
- What is the territorial scope of application of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation?
- Who is affected by the General Data Protection Regulation?
2. Discussion of basic issues related to the protection of personal data:
- What is personal data and what are the types of personal data?
- What is the meaning of the concept of personal data processing?
- What is a personal data controller and a joint controller?
- When do we deal with biometric data?
- Sharing personal data and entrusting personal data.
- Grounds for the processing of personal data.
3. General obligations of the controller of personal data.
- What does the new data processing documentation look like?
- How to fulfill information obligations towards persons whose data is processed?
- Protection of personal data.
- Obligation to report personal data breaches.
- Rights of data subjects – right to access data, right to erasure, right to data portability.
- Profiling of natural persons.
- Data protection impact assessment.
4. Exercise of the functions of the Data Protection Officer.
- When is the appointment of a Data Protection Officer mandatory?
- What are the differences between the role of Information Security Administrator and Data Protection Officer?
- What are the duties of the Data Protection Officer?
- How to conduct a data protection compliance audit?
5. Other areas of personal data protection.
- Discussion of the draft of the new law on the protection of personal data.
- Discussion of the draft labour code from the point of view of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- System for imposing financial penalties for data protection breaches.
- Data protection by design ("Privacy by Design")
- Processing of children's personal data.
- Codes of conduct and certification in the field of personal data protection.
- Transfer of data to third countries.